Learn Italian the right way!
Hi, I’m Cristina, a professional Italian teacher with years of experience.
I can help you build your confidence if you’re a beginner or bring your Italian to the next level if you’re already familiar with the language.
Start speaking from day one with the right method!
What my students are saying
How I can help you in your Italian learning journey.
I have a strong background in education (Didactics, Communication) and extensive teaching experience (I have been teaching in language schools since 2005, and online since 2019).
I have a true passion for teaching languages and I’m always investigating the best teaching techniques and adapt them to the student’s language learning experience, goals, needs and preferred learning style.
I have attended many webinars about teaching Italian as a foreign language such as:
- Film and teaching: How to use film in a lesson.
- Playful teaching in the Classroom and Online.
- Intermediate and advanced level input: which ones to propose and how.
- The Power of Input.
- Learning is difficult. Teaching is Too!
- Neurolinguistics in the Classroom.
- Culture, civilization, interculture: What can be useful and motivating for foreign students?
I hold a CEDILS certification of competence in teaching Italian as a Foreign Language issued by Cà Foscari University of Venice. The Certificazione in Didattica dell Italiano a Stranieri is an internationally recognised certification that aims to demonstrate mastery of the Italian language, Italian culture and my teaching skills.